Hello, ^^ today I am going to tell you how to use Shutter to capture or take screenshot in Ubuntu 10.10 Korean version.
Make sure you have installed Shutter on your Ubuntu.
If you haven’t installed, I will let you now how to install it too ^^
I. Installing Shutter
1. Firstly, Click on the “프로그램” > ” 우분투 소프트웨어 센터”
2. And then write “Shutter” on the 검색 box.
3. Click on the Shutter panel and then click “설치”
4. Taddaaaa!! You have finished installing it.
II. Using Shutter
1. Now you have Shutter installed on your Ubuntu. To open Shutter, go to “프로그램” > “보조 프로그램” > “Shutter”
2. And then, click on the “파일” > “새로 만들기” > and you may choose Window, Selection, Section etc.
3. Click on the Window if you want to capture the whole window area, Click on the Selection if you want to capture specific area, and choose Section if you want to capture only the active window.
4. Click on the area. And taddaaaa…. it will be captured.
5. Save the screenshot > 파일 > Save as > Choose where you want to save ^^
6. Tadaaa,,,!!! Finished.. enjoy~~!!