Hello!! Welcome back with me Sharen! 🙂
Today am going to tell you the secret using shimmering / bronzer as your eye shadow and lip liner as your eye liner 😉
Sometimes we run out of eye liner or suddenly our eye shadow pack falls down unintentionally and at that time you are busy doing make-up for your friend’s beach party! Argh! Okay, don’t freak out.. Try working on this simple tips 🙂
In this photo, I used:
Etude Skin Fit Base, Etude House Shimmering Powder, Etude International Lip Liner (Complete Liner), Eyelash Curler, Art Deco Rich Treatment Foundation, and Silky girl Intense Black Gel Eyeliner, Etude House Oh My Lash! Gel Mascara.
PS as I am Chinese-Indonesian-Dutch, I have got small eyes, and to make it seems bigger, am using brown circle lenses “New Look-Charm” 🙂
Now, Let’s Starttt!! 😀
1. Always start by cleaning your faces including your eyes area. ( If you want to wear contacts, wear them first before applying make-up)
2. Take a pinch of eye primer, or base and apply it all over your eyes.
3. Apply the foundation on your eyes.
4. Apply the lightest hue of the shimmer in the crease of the eyes followed by the darkest one in the “banana” of your eyes.
5. Line your upper eyes with lip liner (here I’ve got a brown maroon one) and also make V-lines in the edge of your eyes.
6. Line again with black gel eyeliner to define your eyes 🙂 Because my eyes are small, I love to make three quarters lines, from the inner rim of the eyes, making the V-lines, and end the line in the middle of the under eye lashes. 🙂
7. Curl your lashes and top it with clear mascara ( I really love clear mascara, because it does make your eyes look natural 🙂
8. And Voila~!!
Thanks for readddiiiinnggg… hoping I could post more on make-up tutorials 🙂 @Songsharen